Nicki Minaj made 2 hilariously NSFW shoutouts during the Peoples Choice Awards
If you have something important you want to get off your chest, there are few better places to do it than during an awards acceptance speech. You have the attention of millions, after all.
During the People's Choice Awards on Sunday night, Nicki Minaj took home the award for Female Artist of 2018. And she certainly made the most of her time with the mic.SEE ALSO: Lupita Nyong'o is still making Michael B. Jordan do pushups, and it's still hilarious
First, she made the following dedication:Tweet may have been deleted (opens in a new tab)
It seemed to go down well with the Kardashian in question, too.Tweet may have been deleted (opens in a new tab)
Minaj's most memorable lines came when she brought her speech to a close, though.Tweet may have been deleted (opens in a new tab)
"Shoutout to Donnatella Versace for custom-making this outfit for me," says Minaj in the clip above. "And shoutout to Michael B. Jordan, because he's gonna be taking it off for me tonight."
Fallon's facial expression pretty much says it all.Tweet may have been deleted (opens in a new tab)
No response on Twitter from Jordan yet, but to be fair he's probably been rendered temporarily speechless...
Featured Video For You
These actors love playing superheroes
- 2023-01-29A supernova’s delayed reappearance could pin down how fast the universe expands
- 2023-01-19Powerful Stan Lee column from 1968 about racism resurfaces on Twitter
- 2023-01-19Beto ORourke and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez have mastered Instagram Stories
- 2023-01-19Dozens of cat mummies unearthed in ancient Egyptian tomb
- 2023-01-19Eagles fans brought a coffin to a football game to bury the Dallas Cowboys