Ariana Grande just turned one of her most famous song lyrics on its head
It's no secret that Grande recently split from fiancé Pete Davidson. Just days ago, she dropped a surprise single stating she's "so fuckin' grateful for my ex." An anthem for the ages, it's safe to say.
Since lifting the lid on her post-breakup mood, it seems the floodgates have opened. On Wednesday, she tweeted about how the song lyrics to "no tears left to cry" are technically inaccurate in light of her breakup.SEE ALSO: Ariana Grande finally answers the question we've all been asking about her ponytail
"Remember when i was like hey i have no tears left to cry and the universe was like HAAAAAAAAA bitch u thought," she wrote.Tweet may have been deleted (opens in a new tab)
Who among us hasn't lived through a moment like this. Ariana, we stan you and your empowering post-breakup mood.
Thank u, next.
Featured Video For You
The world's tallest statue has been unveiled, and it's almost twice the size of the Statue of Liberty
- 2023-01-19Group texts are the new cliques for teens and tweens
- 2023-01-19This brutally honest reporter perfectly sums up how Brexit is going
- 2023-01-19Apple products are pricier than ever. Why that’s bad news for its future.
- 2023-01-19The Dont say it meme is so relatable for anyone whose mouth has a mind of its own
- 2023-01-19Tides new Eco-Box looks a whole lot like boxed wine