Soup bully wont stop sending anonymous food deliveries to confused neighbor
In an extremely bizarre (but ultimately harmless) move, a stranger won't stop anonymously Seamless-ing free soup to a neighbor's house. Naturally, the soup-hating neighbor is not pleased.
Actor and comedian Hannah Solow discovered a complaint from the soup victim on her neighborhood's Nextdoor message board.Tweet may have been deleted (opens in a new tab)
"Someone keeps delivering soup to my house with a note that says 'soup for my perfect little soup boy,'" the complaint reads. "I appreciate the free food but I don't like soup. Please stop."
First: Who doesn't like soup? It's liquid comfort. Second: This is actually incredibly creepy. As much as I like soup, I find it hard to believe that I would feel comfortable accepting free food from a stranger, especially one who calls me a "perfect little soup boy."
If or why this person deserves soup torture is a mystery, one we may never know the answer to. Hopefully the anonymous sender's reign of soup-related terror ended shortly after their victim went public with their grievances.
Featured Video For You
This fully edible food packaging material is the product of bacterial fermentation
- 2023-01-29James Franklin contract details: Penn State ends LSU, USC rumors with new 10-year extension
- 2023-01-19Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee is dead at 95
- 2023-01-19Facebook ends forced arbitration for sexual misconduct claims after Google
- 2023-01-19Facebooks Portal speaker is now for sale and it definitely wont spy on you
- 2023-01-19Supermarket ad banned for being too political becomes an online hit